University of California, RiversideUCR


Ask Student Affairs 

Student Affairs Image Header

Ask Student Affairs: We're Here to Help

Are you having a problem with a roommate? Difficulty in school? Is there something about financial aid or registering for classes you don't understand? If there's any question you would like answered or something you want more information about, please don't hesitate to Ask Student Affairs

Fill out the form below and a representative from Student Affairs will send you a personal reply. After you're done, click "submit." Be sure to include your e-mail address so we can send a response to your e-mail account!


More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Division of Student Affairs
2108 Hinderaker Hall

Tel: 951-827-4641
Fax: 951-827-2248