Health & Well-Being
Promoting Healthy Minds, Bodies and Communities
Student Health and Wellness Services is a partnership of Student Affairs offices committed to providing a safe, supportive, and connected campus environment. UCR's campus staff, peer mentors, and offices ensure that all students are mindful of and feel supported in wellness.
Our network of professionals, peers and services are provided to encourage students to live a more balanced lifestyle. We aim to create a physical space and virtual presence where all students can receive information, guidance and support in all facets of wellness: physical, social, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, multicultural, occupational and environmental.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) Receive emergency support, counseling services and self-help tools in support of positive mental health and well-being.
- Student Affairs Case Manager Find assistance with any type of problem — whether it be with family, friends, faculty, health, mental health or navigating the university system.
- Student Conduct and Academic Integrity Programs Have a voice in the student conduct process, know your rights and responsibilities, and encourage student accountability.
- Student Health Services Invest in your physical health. Call Student Health Services for an appointment at 951-827-3031 or visit during open hours, weekdays 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m, except Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Recreation Stop by to see how your bigger, better SRC can meet your fitness and wellness needs.
- Student Disability Resource Center Students may obtain accommodations and services for documented permanent or temporary disabilities.
- The WELL Empower yourself with knowledge to make better choices and enjoy health and wellness in all areas of your life. Connect with a peer on a variety of academic, social and wellness issues.