University of California, RiversideUCR


FAQ Answer   


What happens when a student is referred by a faculty member or teaching assistant for suspected academic dishonesty?


The University Policy on Academic Integrity and a detailed description of the process for addressing an allegation of academic misconduct is found on the Academic Senate website athttp://senate.ucr.edu/bylaws/?action=read_bylaws&code=app&section=06.  Questions about the policy or process may also be addressed to the AVC/Dean of Students or Student Conduct and Academic Integrity Programs.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Division of Student Affairs
2108 Hinderaker Hall

Tel: 951-827-4641
Fax: 951-827-2248