University of California, RiversideUCR


FAQ Answer   


What is the process for soliciting help from the University in addressing disruptive behavior by students in the community?


The University and the City work in active collaboration to advise students in the community of the expectation that they will be good neighbors and to follow up where these expectations are not honored.  Neighbors are encouraged to report disruptive behavior by students in the community to the University and the City.  The University has developed an online reporting form to facilitate reporting http://vcsa-forms.ucr.edu/AVC-DS/GoodNeighbor/.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Division of Student Affairs
2108 Hinderaker Hall

Tel: 951-827-4641
Fax: 951-827-2248