University of California, RiversideUCR


FAQ Answer   


What options for financing education are available to students who do not qualify for financial aid?


Students may qualify for a federal student and/or parent loan regardless of need by completing the FAFSA. A deferred payment plan is available online on Growl. Job opportunities are available through the Career Center and scholarship opportunities are available online. Go to the Financial Aid website for more detail at www.finaid.ucr.edu/

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Division of Student Affairs
2108 Hinderaker Hall

Tel: 951-827-4641
Fax: 951-827-2248