University of California, RiversideUCR


Students in Crisis   


Students in Crisis  

You're Not Alone; We're here to help

Student Affairs is committed to nurturing, protecting and providing for its students. If you or someone you know is the victim of a physical or sexual assault or domestic violence, please remember: You are not alone. It is not your fault. Student Affairs departments such as The Well, Dean of Students, Student Health Services, Counseling Center and Student Conduct & Academic Integrity Programs (SCAIP) are here to offer assistance. Student Affairs also has case managers who'll work closely and confidentially with UCR students.We will help you report a crime, receive medical attention or find a support group. If you or someone you know is struggling with depression, thoughts of suicide, or alcohol or drug abuse, we have assembled a list of medical professionals and counselors, both on and off-campus, to lead you back to recovery.

Student Affairs Resources

How do I report a crime?

Contact UC Police Department

What if I'm being sexually harassed?

Contact the Title IX/Sexual Harassment Office

What if I have been sexually assaulted?

Contact a CARE advocate

What if I'm depressed or have thoughts about suicide?

Contact CAPS

Where can I get help for alcohol or drug abuse?

Consult The Well's Alcohol/Drug Abuse Crisis Tips

What mental health services does my UCR insurance cover?

Contact Student Health Services

How am I doing emotionally?

Visit CAPS' Online Self-Assessment Library

How can I help a friend in crisis?

View CAPS' Tips on Helping a Friend in Crisis

How should I report a non-academic problem with another student on campus?

Contact SCAIP

How do I report a problem with a roommate or neighbor?

Fill out the Dean of Students' Good Neighbor Form

What qualifies as hazing and how can I report it?

Consult SCAIP's Hazing Information

More Frequently Asked Questions

Visit The Well's Website


More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Division of Student Affairs
2108 Hinderaker Hall

Tel: 951-827-4641
Fax: 951-827-2248